4 Fentimans Virgin Cocktails You Have to Try this Festive Season
Everyone knows that you don’t need alcohol to have a good time and it turns out you don’t need it to have a good cocktail either!
If you’ve been looking for refreshing drink recipes that the whole family can enjoy this festive season, you’ll love these virgin cocktail recipes using Fentimans botanically brewed premium soft drinks.
1. Virgin Tom Collins
This is the perfect mocktail for those who are after a dignified drink to sip on. Free from frills, sweetness and stress—this virgin Tom Collins is a winner for plenty.
- 1 cucumber (peeled)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 125ml Fentimans Soda Water
- Ice cubes
- Food processor
- Cocktail shaker
- Collins glass
- Blend the cucumber in a food processor until a puree is formed
- Pour the cucumber puree into the cocktail shaker
- Add the lemon juice into the cocktail shaker
- Close the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
- Fill your Collins glass with ice cubes
- Fill half the Collins glass with the lemon-cucumber mixture
- Top with soda water
2. Red Rose Lemonade
This Red Rose Lemonade is the perfect way to satisfy that sweet tooth. You can use regular lemonade if you desire, but who can resist that bubbling, blushing pink?
- 275ml Fentimans Rose Lemonade
- 100ml cherry juice (if you can’t find cherry juice, Hibiscus is an ideal substitute)
- Fresh berries for garnishing
- Rosemary sprig
- Ice cubes
- Fill a tumbler with ice cubes
- Pour cherry juice in tumbler
- Add your rosemary sprig
- Fill the tumbler with rose lemonade
- Garnish with berries of your choice
3. Romanov Fizz
A unique take on the classic Romanov Fizz cocktail, this mocktail is as vibrant in colour as it is in taste. Are you ready to try something old in a completely new way?
- 275ml Fentimans Mandarin and Seville Orange Jigger
- 5 strawberries
- 1 orange slice for garnishing
- Highball glass
- Stirring spoon
- Add the strawberries to the highball glass and muddle
- Fill highball glass with ice
- Stir the ice and muddled strawberries to ensure even distribution
- Fill the highball glass with the mandarin and Seville orange jigger soda
- Use an orange slice to garnish
4. Traditional Shirley Temple
Who doesn’t love a refreshing Shirley Temple on a hot day? The perfect treat for kids and adults alike, this traditional Shirley Temple recipe will take all of your guests on a trip down memory lane.
- 175ml Fentimans Ginger Ale
- 15ml grenadine
- 10ml lemon or lime juice
- 1 Maraschino cherry for garnishing
- Stirring spoon
- Tall glass
- Half fill the tall glass with ice
- Pour the grenadine syrup and lemon/lime juice into glass
- Add the ginger ale and stir
- Garnish and serve
The best part about these four fabulous cocktails is that they’re alcohol free, easy to make and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. To make things even easier for you, you can purchase all of the Fentimans beverages listed in these recipes from our online grocery store.
Which of these delicious virgin cocktails will you be trying out this festive season? Let us know in the comments section below.