- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp caviar (such as Royal Baerii)
- Fresh dill or chives, for garnish
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork or potato masher until they are smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice to the yolks and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a piping bag or a plastic bag with the corner snipped off, fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Top each deviled egg with a small spoonful of caviar and a sprinkle of fresh dill or chives for garnish.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This deviled egg recipe is a classic recipe with an elegant touch of caviar. The rich and buttery taste of the caviar perfectly complements the creamy and tangy egg yolk filling. Enjoy it as a fancy appetizer or a light lunch.
Note: You can adjust the caviar to your liking and budget.