Serves: 4 (starter)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Baked Organic Salmon seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and fresh herbs. A quick and healthy dinner meal suitable for KETO diet.
500g Organic Salmon fillet
25g unsalted butter,
1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 Cloves minced garlic
8 lemon wedges
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Take your salmon out of the fridge at least 15 minutes before starting. (for a more even baking, it is important to get the fish to room temperature before baking)
- Melt the butter.
- Set oven rack to the center position. Preheat oven to 180ºC/190 ºC.
- Line your baking sheet with foil (for easy cleaning) and top it with a baking sheet.
- Place salmon on the sheet, skin side down.
- Brush half of the melted butter over the salmon fillet. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly over the salmon.
- Place lemon wedges around the sides of the salmon.
- Bake salmon until the thickest part reaches an internal temperature of 52ºC, about 12 minutes.
- Change the oven setting to broil on high. Broil the salmon until the surface is a light golden color and garlic just begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the skin from the salmon and transfer fish to a serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and dill, serve with roasted lemon wedges.
If you like a slightly rare center 52ºC. For medium 60ºC, above 63ºC the fish will taste dry.