Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
4 springs of rosemary
4 WILD COD fillets(each about 200 grams)
- 50g Butter
- 1 lemon
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rinse cod fillets and pat dry.
- Rinse rosemary and shake dry.
- Pluck 2 springs of rosemary and finely chop them. Leave the others as is.
- Season with salt, pepper and chopped rosemary. (just before cooking).
- Grab pan and coat with the oil.
- Put the fish on a hot pan, add 2 Rosemary Springs and the butter on the side.
- After 5 minutes turn the fish and keep glazing it for another 4 minutes.
- Once done, remove the fish and serve, add the juice of 1 Lemon. in the pan.
- Serve the butter lemon sauce on the side.
- To accompany this dish we recommend an Antipodes sparkling water